The best option in surf schools in Mundaka! We are Gudari Caribe, that promotes physical culture of each individual and the pursuit of energy balance through the surf.
Our story begins in the Caribbean coast, specifically in La Guaira, Venezuela, from the hand of our Director Denny Mendoza.
Fascinated by the legendary sport of running waves, created by Polynesians for hundreds of years, Denny decided to settle in the Basque country, always looking for better waves and development opportunities. His extensive experience and dedication to teaching, have earned the respect and affection of his students, both in and out of the water.
The focus of Gudari Caribe is to give students the necessary skills to develop as surfers, athletes and as human beings, through didactic sessions in a secure environment and professional advice tools.
Staff Gudari Caribe
Denny José Mendoza Salazar
Founder and Head Coach:
It has a good number of years Denny spends his days educating and bringing students to the waves. In a controlled through experience and risk safe environment, Denny teaches step by step, the basic knowledge to run on the ocean surface in motion.
His experience, both in and out of the water, complement all the theory learned in any course, inspiring those who want to learn and evolve in the beautiful surf discipline.
Languages: Spanish (native language), English (intermediate level, spoken and written).
- Surf monitor. Venezuelan Federation of Surfing 2002.
- Technical foundation of surf for trainers and surf. By Clayton Nienaber (pro surfer) Harven surf S.L. Fuerteventura 2011.
- Tai Chi training action Qigong Hobetuz 2012 Bilbao.
- International Surf judge Certificate of ISA 2012.
- Surf Coach Level I Certificate of ISA 2013.
His extensive career as a competitive surfer has left the following results:
- 1st Place International Surfing Championship in Costa Rica 1997
- 1st Place International Surfing Championship in Panama 1998
- Canario champion Spain Surf Circuit 2008
- 7th place in the ranking of Spanish Circuit 2009
- 5th Place in the Ranking of Basque Surfing Tour 2010
- 8th place in the ranking of European Surf Circuit 2011
- Silver Medal at ISA World Kneeboard Category Games Master Tahiti 2013
- Gold Medal at the ISA World Kneeboard TagTeam Tahiti Games 2013
- 1st Place in Category Kiama Kneeboard Contest Open B Australia 2013
- 4th Place in the rankings Australian Kneeboard Australia 2013
- 4th Place in the Ranking Cantabro Kneeboard Spain 2013
- 4th Place in National Ranking Masters Surfing Category Venezuela 2013
- Sub Venezuela Kneeboard National Champion 2013
Roxana Daniela Di Modugno
Roxana is a professional in every sense of the word.
Their training covers the most important fields of sports education. His will shape so full intellect knowledge and skills of all those students eager to learn one of the most complex and beautiful disciplines, the discipline of surfing.
Languages: Spanish (native language), English (basic), Italian (intermediate).
- TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY IN TOURIST SERVICES.
- YOGA TEACHER.
- PILATES INSTRUCTOR.
- INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION PILATES MAT WORK.
- PERSONAL TRAINER.
- PADDLE SURF INSTRUCTOR IOSUP.
IBAI CAPANAGA MONDRAGON
Ibai is an integral athlete Basque origin.
Local Mundaka experienced surfer and paddler, competitor Vasco Surfing Circuit, knowing the beaches, currents and tides.
Languages: Spanish, Euskera, English.
- Professor ESO.
- Surf Monitor. MST surf school. Mundaka
Rower. Mundaka Arraun Taldea.
- League champion Bateles ( 2005-2006).
- League champion Bateles. Bizkaia champion of Bateles. Euskadi runner-up Bateles (2006-2007).
- League champion Bateles. Bizkaia champion of Bateles. Euskadi champion Bateles (2007-2008).
- League champion Bateles (2008-2009).
- Bizkaia champion Bateles (2008-2009).
- Euskadi runner-up Bateles (2008-2009).
- 3rd place in the championship of Spain Bateles (2008-2009).
- League champion Bateles(2009-2010).
- Bizkaia champion Bateles (2009-2010).
- Euskadi champion Bateles(2009-2010).
- 4th place in the championship of Spain Bateles (2009-2010).
- League champion Bateles (2010-2011).
- Bizkaia champion Bateles (2010-2011).
- Euskadi champion Bateles (2010-2011).
- 4th place in the championship of Spain Bateles. League champion Trainerillas (2010-2011).
- Trainerillas champion of Bizkaia (2010-2011).
- 2nd place in the championship of Euskadi Trainerillas. 4th place in the championship of Spain of Trainerillas (2010-2011).
- League champion Bateles (2011-2012).
- Bizkaia champion Bateles (2011-2012).
- Euskadi champion Bateles (2011-2012).
- 2nd place in the championship of Spain Bateles. League champion Trainerillas (2011-2012).
- Trainerillas champion of Bizkaia. Trainerillas Euskadi champion. Champion Spain Trainerillas (2011-2012).
Surf. Mundaka Surf Taldea.
- 2009 champion local championship Sub-16.
- Competitor 2008-2011 Basque Surfing Tour.
The best option in Surf schools in Mundaka!